1. Outpatient Medical Care
Our 21 Outpatient Centres are conveniently located near residential areas, shopping malls or the Central Business District offering patients convenient and easy access to healthcare facilities and medical consultation. We offer a wide range of specialist clinics, diagnostic services and treatments at each centre with each having its own set of key specialist services tailor-made to match its patients’ profile. Each centre is also equipped with the latest medical technology and state-of-the-art facilities, providing the same high quality care.
Our diagnostic services include laboratory tests, ultra sound and x-ray services.
3. Routine Medical Check-ups
Pre-employment medical examinations – tapping in on AAR Healthcare’s (K) vast experience in this area. We do the proposed package as per request on scope as follows;
- Periodic/ Annual Wellness checks
- Age categorized wellness checks
- Executive Wellness packages
- Corporate wellness campaigns.
4. Wellness Program
The AAR Healthcare (K) wellness programme and resources are personalized to promote and support the health, safety and well being of our wellness partners as well as help meet the needs of each of our clients, whether they are healthy or dealing with a new or ongoing health issue.
The programme is structured to sensitize and educate clients on ways to stay healthy and prevent more serious issues, and this benefits the employer due to improved productivity and employee retention, better employee health and morale and lower health-related costs.
The programme components include but are not limited to:
- Screening and Testing – For basic biometrics height, weight, BP, heart rate, body fat and circumference measurements, testing for cholesterol, blood sugar etc.
- HIV/Aids and STI programme – This involves voluntary testing, pre and post test counseling, STI management, comprehensive care clinics (CCC follow up) and ARV therapy.
- Weight Management Program – Behavioural counseling to practice healthy nutritional choices, portion control, and also incorporates physical fitness and exercise.
- Mental Health / Stress Management Program – Stress management health talks to help employees, not just at work, but at home and with their families. Reducing stress has an impact on weight maintenance, absenteeism, injury/disability claims and conflict resolution.
- Chronic Disease Management Program (other non-communicable diseases) – This programme focuses on chronic ailments such as; hypertension, diabetes, obesity, asthma, congenital ailments, cardiovascular diseases. It also covers risk factors for cancer and how to modify lifestyles to improve the odds of preventing many different types of cancers.
- Health Promotion Program – This focuses on providing health tips and health talks on preventive measures against medical conditions, counseling on lifestyle changes.
5. Dental Services
Dental Services are available at the Donholm, Mountain Mall, Greenhouse, Sarit and Mombasa Outpatient Centres.
We offer Pediatric vaccination as per KEPI, baby friendly vaccines & pre-travel vaccines in our outpatient centres.
7. Laboratory Services
8. Pharmacy Services
9. Imaging Services
X-ray (Williamson House) and Ultrasound investigations