Did you know that you can also do a self-breast exam while lying down in bed? Here’s how:
1) Place a pillow under your right shoulder and put your right arm behind your head
2) Feel your right breast using your left hand with your fingers together and palm flat.
3) In a circular motion, feel your entire breast and make sure to feel the upper outer areas that extend into your armpit
4) Place your fingers flat and directly on top of your nipple. Feel beneath the nipple for any changes then gently press your nipple inward.
5) Repeat the same procedure for the left breast.
- 24 Oct 2016